Have you ever wondered how some eBay sellers make their item listings and shop fronts attractive?
Here's your solution - I design eBay logos, templates and shop / store headers which can enhance your listings, give them a professional appearance and make them stand out from the competition.
- Each design is unique and tailored specifically to complement your products.
- Should you want your own ideas, artwork or logo incorporated, that will be fine - anything (almost!) is possible.
- My designs are individual, created for you rather than being based on a 'one-fits-all' templated layout; they also comply with eBay rules and regulations. The design will be yours and yours alone; no clip art, no "borrowed" ideas or coding.
- I work in varied styles; you can see some previous examples by clicking on the 'Portfolio' link at the top of the page.
Have a browse through, tell me which ones you like - bear in mind that some clients have very strong ideas - not everyone's taste is the same, nor does every item range suit the same presentation.
Why have an ebay listing template?
For brand awareness - put simply, buyers will remember your business if your page design makes an impression on them.
- Your listings will stand out with a design which complements your products.
- A well-designed ebay template will enhance your items - the product is all-important.
Think of it as a shop window display!
- A template makes it easier to separate the various elements of your listing - product description, terms of sale, postage details, etc. This organises the information, making it easier for the buyer to read and understand.
- You can have photos of your item (one or several) in the body of your listing description rather than simply relying on the eBay-hosted gallery image.
- Template designs can be used equally well with the eBay "Sell Your Item" form or with TurboLister. I can also design Auctiva templates - please let me know from the start if this is your preferred listing method.
What is an eBay shop front or store front design?
The principal element is the shop header - the banner across the top of the shop home page - this can be minimal or it can contain as much as you wish; it's basically a web page. It can be clean and simple, portraying your branding, or more complex with links leading to shop categories or to other custom pages. The main shop landing page can also be styled to present your listings in a showcase.
- Contact me and we can discuss your requirements.
- Please make sure you let me know your eBay ID or shop name.
I can work with as much or as little input as you like, although it's helpful to know what styles, colours etc., if any, you'd like. If you don't have any strong preferences I can come up with suggestions - I'll work with you until you're happy.
For examples , please click on the following links: